Saturday, April 15, 2006

Feels like summer...

Winter is over; Spring is here, though it feels a bit warmer than an Ohio spring. Ben and I did our first yard work of the season on Tues. (his idea) I only worked at Pablos twice and got to work outside. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful the sun can feel after a bitter winter. (or a mild one, for that matter.)
After a bit of a lull in wedding planning, and quite a bit of feet dragging, I met with The Pastor. We have a date and time for the ceremony and a rehearsal date and time. We have counseling sessions scheduled. We are really getting married. *eek* Another 6 months to go. Maybe it's time to buy the dress....
Speaking of The Church: I am joining the church we are getting married in, and I am thinking about helping with the middle school youth group. Anything for a bit of peace. I am going to miss Easter service due to my fabulous job, but such is the nature of the beast.
Have a blessed Easter. Eat some eggs for me. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

How exciting! Sound like things are coming along and everything that must get done before the big day will. Anything that doesn't didn't need to be done anyway.

That's great that you are attending the church where you will be married. It's good to have a relationship with the person who performs the ceremony. It's so much more personal. Does Mr. B attend with you ever?

God bless you, too, lovely! XOXO