Saturday, April 09, 2005

boo!

sorry its been a while, but B's been hogging the computer recently. He had a few final projects due last week. He's working on some neat stuff. Some day he'll get around to building me a web page, though I don't know what I'd put on it. *hrm* any suggestions?
Saw Little Shop of Horrors this week. E and I had subscription seats, but this was our last show. I think we're going to do it again next season. Wicked is coming!!! LOVE that show. Read the book and/or see the musical. Either way, a good time.
All in all, a good week. Worked alot between the two jobs, but I'm off tonight and intend on spending a nice relaxing evening in front of the computer playing Sims 2. B's working. :) *sigh* good times.

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

What is B studying? Graphic design of some sort?

Yes, Wicked was a really neat book. I haven't read any of his other work but I understand that he tends to do the behind the scenes of fairy tales - ingenious concept.