Saturday, May 14, 2005

I wish I had something exciting to report...

but i don't...

nothing going on but work, work, and more work. With any luck, the 2 job thing will not be neccessary after this month. I'm really starting to wear down. B's been awesome. I miss my friends, as they never get to see me unless they visit me at work. I met up with my mom on Mother's Day. I'm taking E out to dinner on her birthday next week. I did talk to K yesterday. She's on the road again, but I missed her in this neck of the woods. Can't keep up with that girl. never could, I guess. *sigh*
goodnight. gotta sleep. long day tomorrow.

XOXO.

3 comments:

MamaChristy said...

Excitement is often over rated. While some excitement is fun and interesting, it is also almost invariably stressful. I'm glad to hear the life of two jobs might be coming to an end soon - talk about stress! I hope Mom is doing well and I'm sure she was glad to see you on Mother's Day. Did you see your sister, too?

K has always had a little A.D.D. (okay, a LOT A.D.D.) and a wander-lust. I'm glad for her that she is able to travel and appease those two traits at the same time.

Try not to work too hard, loverly.

MamaChristy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MamaChristy said...

You know, we don't need excitement. I'll be happy to hear about the ho-hum and hum-drum. Miss you.