Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Guess What?!

I'm engaged!
weird, huh? i was beginning to think i'd be single forever.
B proposed yesterday. The ring is beautiful. He is tickled with himself, because I was so surprised. I assumed he'd wait until he was finished with school; I was looking for a summer engagement. I'm still a bit in shock, I think. I'm not planning anything until after the first of the year. Bridal shows start in January. I invited B's mom to go with me and my mom. She has 3 boys and no other potential daughter-in-laws. It will be fun. I'm feeling a bit stressed. eek!
wearing this ring is driving me crazy. I'm not used to wearing a ring on this finger and it itches. double eek!

2 comments:

MamaChristy said...

AHHHHHH! That is SO WONDERFUL! Congratulations! Why can't I find your phone number? E-mail it to me and I will call you. I want to hear all about it. Post a picture of the ring! Don't worry, you'll get used to it being on that finger!

XOXOXO!

MamaChristy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.