Monday, October 17, 2005

Big Sister

Didn't mention it yet, but I joined up with Big Brother/Big Sisters of Greater Cincinnati. I have a 9-year old little named Ty'ascha. (Ty for short.) She's crazy and dramatic and fun. We go out about once a week or so. She turns 10 November 11th and wants me to take her skating. She likes taco salad and chicken wings. She's a bit scared of Daisy, but loves the cats. We have a date tonight. I'm pretty pumped. She is the pickiest eater I've ever seen, but she's not afriad to try new things. Normally, she just doesn't like them. *smile*

3 comments:

MamaChristy said...

This is so great. I'm very proud of you. Has Ty been skating before? Probably so, since oyu live in the great, white north. :)

MamaChristy said...

or "you" rather than "oyu"...

RustyJoy said...

she doesn't know how to ice skate, yet. We'll work on it this winter.