Tuesday, November 01, 2005

boo!

hope you all had an eventful hollow's eve. B and I went to a party. things were a bit weird as most of the people there used to work for me, and there was alot of typical restaurant insanity. We didn't stay very long. I was the D.D. can't deal with drunk when I'm not. I recycled a costume from a few years back and shocked some people with a bit of cleavage. I have to work pretty damn hard to get cleavage. *smile*
tired tired tired. I have to open in the morning and the morning comes too fast. days i get to sleep in make me glad to not have kids. harder to find reasons to be happy about being childless, but i'm working on it for a while longer anyway. be happy in my moment. live in my now. thankful for all my blessings, like Matthew Sweet, Iron and Wine and Death Cab for Cutie. *sigh*

goodnight.

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

Ours was quiet. The boy was Superman with a cutie cape and everything. He hadn't slept well and it turns out I should have dressed him as a crab!

I'm sure your cleavage was lovely and enjoyed by all who saw it. *wink*

Your baby will come when the time is right (even if it doesn't seem right when it happens!). He or she - thought I picture you with a she one day - isn't done being an angel yet.