Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I know I said I wouldn't complain about the weather...

but I thought you should know why i adore Ohio.

yesterday: 70 degrees
today: 35 degrees and FLURRIES!

to be fair, I thought the wind yesterday was going to carry me to Oz or at least rip off my house fan.

B and I are joining a gym. his idea, but a good one. we both think working out will improve my mood. Poor B. Moody me. He wants to improve his rock-n-roll bod. Lord know, I don't need to lose any weight, but I do miss my SWT calves. not sure where or when they left, but I am now blessed with chicken legs.

Spent too much time at work so far this week. not sure why exactly. just did. I'm off Fri & Sat. :) yippy skippy! tired tired tired. too many opening shifts. not enough coffee.

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

Gotta LOVE that cold front that came through, huh? We finally have some more seasonal weather (stop laughing!) here as well, but no flurries. Will you post me some pics of your first good snowfall when it happens?

You? Moody? You must be kidding! *wink*

Not enough coffee? Don't you work at a coffee place? Interesting...