Saturday, November 12, 2005

Big Night.

Tonight, for the first time ever, B will play live with the new band, Lavender Drags! Alchemize, downtown Cinci, doors at 9. Show starts at 930-ish. I get to take photos. I'll post a few at a later date. Super excited, except that I have to drive my happy self downtown. He promised to meet me at the car. Not that downtown is an unhealthy place to be after dark or anything.... hrmph. got my pepper spray.
On a happy note: I have sinusitis! Good to know my week long killer headache isn't a tumor. Forced me to be responsible and pick a doctor. Insurance is a good thing. Antibiotics are also good things. You would think as a card carrying hypochondriac, I would go to the doctor more often.
On a crazed note: dogsitting this weekend for E's three dalmation devil dogs. I won't be sad to see them leave. I don't know how she does it: Each of them has her own annoying quirk: All three are needy,attention-starved girls.
Got to run. It's going to take some time to get into proper rock-n-roll girlfriend shape. I'm currently in my PJ's with my hair in a tore-up bun. I did splurge on a $15 shrug. Never really understood that whole concept, but I found a cute one on sale and thought, "what the heck!" good times.

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

The Lavendar Drags? This is unusual - but very cool - and brings to mind psychadelic, mind-altering, smokable substances.

I can't wait to see the pics and am glad that you carry pepper spray when alone at night downtown. Are you going to get on stage with them sometime? I seem to remember that you had a rather nice singing voice...

Hope you continue to feel better and it's good that you don't have a tu-muh. I'm sure the devil dogs helped the headache lots. Or not. Was that crazy dalmation you had as a kid named Silver? I can't remember for sure, but it seems to me it was some kind of metal...

When you post pics, I wanna see the rocker girlfriend, too. I know you clean up like a super-star on the red carpet and I wanna see.

*Love*