Friday, January 28, 2005

the last time i saw him, he asked me for forgiveness.

ever feel like you're a step behind? boyfriend #1 has 4 kids and is currently headed to japan to preach the word of God... just like he said he would do. I'm strangly jealous. not about the preaching or the japan parts. If I were doing what I said I would be doing 10 years ago, I'd still be struggling. I'd be starving for my art, though. I'm in a perfect place to start over, to go after what I always wanted. and i'm comtemplating going back into the business of food. Call me crazy, I guess...

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

forgiveness? hum. life leads you where you need to be. he needs to be in Japan, you need to be in Ohio. four kids? yick. love my boy, don't want three more of him. suffering for an art is over-rated - for martyrs and the hopelessly self absorbed... these people are remembered but often live miserable unhappy lives. we have but one life - i want to live mine happy. don't you?