Wednesday, January 19, 2005

who's being childish?

tonight i have discovered that i am spoiled. B told me he would help me paint tonight, but changed his mind somewhere along the way, and I am still upset. Bad news. I almost asked him to leave. but wouldn't that have been childish? I left instead. I had to finish E's basement. I won't have much spare time until maybe Sun. BIG maybe. so, it's after one in the morning and I'm awake. I want to pick a fight with him, but again, that would be childish. which i am not. I am older and wiser and will not stoop to his 24 year old, mind-changing level. so neah. :P

Stupid boy.

He NEVER tells me no about anything... does this mean we're on the way out? we're doomed to an unhappy life full of fights and woe? I'm not worried. not really. not yet. but if this whole NO thing keeps up, we're going to have serious issues. I like being spoiled. It's nice this time around.

stupid boy.

No comments: